Lightning fast shifts in a strong, compact inline package. The Albins ST6-i pairs the 6-speed sequential trans section of the original ST6 into a race-ready inline package. A standard set of drop gears allows for quick, simple ratio changes at the track.
Like the entire Albins ST6 Series, the ST6-i is a strong, reliable package that is simple and straight forward to service. In an effort to reduce drag, the ST6-i features roller bearings and straight-cut, profile ground gears that are shot peened and isotropic polished to help increase gear life. Inspection ports make routine inspection easy without disassembly. Internal oil pumps are standard.
Albins ST6-i features:
- Compact design—99 to 174 pounds, depending on configuration
- Innovative design allows low engine mounting
- Standard drop gears for fast, economical gear changes
- Internal oil pump and lubrication/cooling system
- Inspection ports allow visual check of gear and dog wear
- Rod or cable shift activation
- Gears profile ground after heat treat
- All gears shot peened and isotropic polished
- Exceptionally short shift event times
- Straight cut drive gears and use of roller bearing internals for low friction
- Wide selection of drop gears available
- Custom input shafts and bell housings available
- Available with torque converter, clutch, or both
Questions? Please call us at 805 562 8600 or email us.