Product development is a continuous process at Weddle Industries. Our design team is constantly searching for ways to make things stronger, function better or easier to install.
ST6 SEQUENTIAL 6-SPEED TRANSAXLE, SUPER V8 SPEC (FOR FRONT ENGINE CAR WITH REAR TRANSAXLE) FEATURES: NARROW DROP GEARS AT FRONT OF TRANS LIGHT WEIGHT RACING SPOOL (OR OPTIONAL LSD UPGRADE) 1350 INPUT YOKE (1480 YOKE OPTIONAL) OUTPUT TO SUIT TRIPOD JOINTS OR CV JOINTS
Designed specifically for V8 Supercars. The Albins ST6 is a strong, compact, and efficient 6-speed sequential transaxle featuring a set of drop gears for quick, simple ratio changes. In an effort to reduce drag, the ST6 features roller bearings and straight-cut, profile ground gears that are shot peened and isotropic polished. Inspection ports make routine inspection easy without disassembly. Internal oil pumps are standard. In endurance tests up to 3000 miles the ST6 has delivered fast and efficient gear changes with rock solid reliability.
- Albins Klingelnberg Palloid ring and pinion set
- Gears profile ground after heat treat
- Cast LM25 aluminum housings heat treated to T6 condition and stainless shot blasted
- All gears shot peened and isotropic finished
- Compact design—145-160 pounds, depending on configuration
- Optional plate type LSD available
- Heavy duty constant mesh reverse gear
- Innovative design allows very low engine mounting
- Exceptionally short shift event times
- Standard drop gears for fast, economical gear changes
- Straight cut drive gears and roller bearings to reduce drag
- Internal oil pump and lubrication/cooling system
- Wide selection of drop gears available
- Inspection ports allow visual check of gear and dog wear
- Rod or cable shift activation
- Tripod style output flanges standard. CV flanges optional
To purchase this product, please call us
at 805-562-8600 or email us
Questions? Call us at 805 562 8600 or email us.
1st 2.36 2nd 1.82 3rd 1.47 4th 1.24 5th 1.04 6th 0.92