Product development is a continuous process at Weddle Industries. Our design team is constantly searching for ways to make things stronger, function better or easier to install.
S5D SEQUENTIAL TRANS - COMPLETE
Sequential 5-speed with a hefty 11.5" R&P. Originally known as the Mendeola S5D, the Weddle S5D features 85mm shaft centers, heavy-duty gears, larger bearings, and a full size, fully functional reverse gear paired with a heavy duty 11.5" ring and pinion set. The Weddle S5D is an excellent choice for desert pre-runners and/or street legal buggies running high-horsepower V-8 engines. Three different ratios of Weddle Racing ring and pinions and a wide selection of Weddle Industries propriety 1st through 5th gears make it easy to tailor this trans for your specific application
To purchase this product, please call us
at 805-562-8600 or email us
Questions? Call us at 805 562 8600 or email us.
- Industry proven Weddle Klingelnberg 11.5" diameter ring and pinion
- Spiral bevel ring and pinion reduces frictional losses and can be run mid or rear engine
- Bronze load bolt prevents ring gear displacement.
- Weddle Racing gears with extra wide faces. Design based on 85mm shaft center distance
- Sequentially shifted forward gears
- Hemi spline 300M input shaft (1-3/16" x 18-spline)
- 934 drive flanges standard.
- External housings cast from A356 aluminum and heat treated to T6 condition
- Housings stainless shot blasted after casting.
- Bell housing with Chevy bolt pattern standard.
- Billet aluminum sidecovers.
- Differential supported by heavy-duty tapered roller bearings.
- Outboard ball bearings support the drive flanges.
- Housings pre-drilled for external oil
- Download Installation Instructions
- Download Exploded View Diagrams
Ring and Pinions: 4.88, 4.63
1st Gears: 3.27, 3.09, 2.91
2nd gears: 2.21, 2.14, 2.08, 1.93
3rd, 4th and 5th gears: 1.93, 1.86, 1.79, 1.75, 1.67, 1.59, 1.56, 1.50, 1.44, 1.37, 1.32, 1.26, 1.20, 1.14, 1.10, 1.04, 1.00, 0.96, 0.89