Product development is a continuous process at Weddle Industries. Our design team is constantly searching for ways to make things stronger, function better or easier to install.
AGB 10" LOW SHIFT 5-SPEED, SYNCHROMESH
Light, compact, bulletproof. The Albins AGB Low Shift is the strongest synchromesh transaxle available in the off-road marketplace. Originally based on a G50 Porsche, it couples the silky smooth shifts of a 911 with the brute strength needed to survive the harshest environments.
The Albins 10" Low Shift transaxle utilizes the same robust gear stacks as its big brother, coupled with a 10" ring and pinion and H-pattern shifting. The 10" ring and pinion, smaller differential, and smaller case result in a gearbox that is 30 pounds lighter and much more compact than the full size AGB. The smaller size of this trans makes it ideal for limited class racecars or installation into an existing chassis.
To purchase this product, please call us
at 805-562-8600 or email us
Questions? Call us at 805 562 8600 or email us.
- 10" diameter ring gear
- Klingelnberg palloid ring & pinion design provides maximum strength and durability
- Bronze load bolt prevents ring gear displacement under extreme shock loading
- Spiral bevel final drive reduces frictional losses and transfers maximum power to the wheels
- Cast LM25 aluminum housings heat treated to T6 condition and stainless shot blasted after casting
- Helical cut drive gears increase load carrying capacity
- Heavy duty constant mesh reverse gear
- Billet 7075-T6 sidecovers for maximum strength and rigidity
- Internally ribbed differential housing increases ground clearance
- Oil will not leak out of trans when CV joints are removed
- Available for mid or rear-engine applications
- Hydraulically actuated throwout bearing available with flat or convex thrust surface
- Planetary differential for increased strength
- 934/935 drive flanges are standard. Series 30 drive flanges now available at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Chevy bell housing option now available at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Ring and Pinions: 5.13, 4.88, 4.22
- Mainshafts (1st & 2nd Gears): 3.89 x 2.14, 3.18 x 2.14, 2.67 x 1.75*
- 3rd Gears: 1.67, 1.59, 1.50*, 1.37*, 1.32*, 1.25*
- 4th Gears: 1.37, 1.32, 1.25, 1.22*, 1.14, 1.10*, 1.04*, 1.00*, 0.96*
- 5th & 6th Gears: 1.22, 1.14, 1.10, 1.04, 1.00, 0.92, 0.88*, 0.82*, 0.70*
*Note: Ratios marked with an asterisk are custom ordered and require a minimum of 12 weeks for delivery.